CloudQuant’s CEO Morgan Slade was able to sit down with Anthony Crudele of Futures Radio Show on October 19th. The show is available on their website. Morgan discussed the success of the CloudQuant Trading Strategy Incubator where anyone can build an algo and license it to CloudQuant. When CloudQuant licenses the algo we trade it at scale, typically with allocations greater than $5 Million USD.
This episode of Futures Radio Show is sponsored by CME Group™ and Trading Technologies™. Weekly interviews of industry professionals, elite traders, and influential CEO’s.
Each week, Anthony invites the top industry professionals, from leading investment firms to engage in discussion of current market trends, and using futures to manage risk.
Topics will range from technical analysis, fundamentals, regulation, industry advice or events, and other key topics in today’s markets.
Whether you are a retail, beginner, or professional trader, Futures Radio gives listeners the chance to learn more about the industry. It also gives traders the opportunity to engage with the experts during, and after the show.
The Episode is MS: 20 Innovation in the Trading Industry. Morgan’s interview starts at 20:34.
Topics & Tags for Crowd Researchers
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in the News, March 12, 20182018-03-12 - 19:30
- Interview with Sarah Leonard, STEM Woman and Data Scientist2018-03-08 - 17:34
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in the News, March 5, 20182018-03-05 - 19:58
- CloudQuant rolls out Upgrades to Free Stock Market Backtesting System2018-02-28 - 14:53
- The RavenPack Big Data & Machine Learning Revolution Comes to London2018-02-27 - 19:25