The impact of machine learning and open source resources on quant trading could be described as explosive. At FIA Expo in Chicago, CloudQuant’s CEO Morgan Slade will be discussing how that’s translating into opportunity for a wider variety of participants.
CloudQuant is a crowd sourced platform that has skin in this game, and has recently started publicly announcing their funding allocations: in August for an algorithmic trading strategy; and in September for an ETF-focused algorithmic trading strategy.
The selection methodology for allocating funding is proprietary, but algorithms are expected to have out of sample Sharpe Ratio of 2.5, quarterly win rates of 75+% and monthly win rates in the 60+% range.
Read the full article on MarketBrains
Clickable Topics & Tags for Crowd Researchers
- Prosper’s Retail and Macro Economic Datasets added to CloudQuant’s Data Liberator2021-01-19 - 17:06
- QuantsUnited’s Bitcoin Deep Pattern Matching Indicator2021-01-14 - 18:58
- Alex Zinny Joins CloudQuant as Sales Director to Meet Heightened Industry Demand2021-01-12 - 13:45
- AI & Machine Learning News. 11, January 20212021-01-11 - 19:08
- Alternative Data News. 06, January 20212021-01-06 - 19:08