The impact of machine learning and open source resources on quant trading could be described as explosive. At FIA Expo in Chicago, CloudQuant’s CEO Morgan Slade will be discussing how that’s translating into opportunity for a wider variety of participants.
CloudQuant is a crowd sourced platform that has skin in this game, and has recently started publicly announcing their funding allocations: in August, $15 million for an algorithmic trading strategy; and in September, $10 million for an ETF-focused algorithmic trading strategy.
The selection methodology for allocating funding is proprietary, but algorithms are expected to have out of sample Sharpe Ratio of 2.5, quarterly win rates of 75+% and monthly win rates in the 60+% range.
Read the full article on MarketBrains
Topics & Tags for Crowd Researchers
- AI & Machine Learning News. 21, May 20182018-05-21 - 17:22
- Alternative Data. 18, May 20182018-05-18 - 19:28
- Machine Learning FXCM Webinar with Trevor Trinkino of CloudQuant – Part 2/32018-05-15 - 19:44
- AI & Machine Learning News. 14, May 20182018-05-14 - 19:29
- JupyterLab and Notebook News. 08, May 20182018-05-08 - 20:42