Clickable Topics & Tags for Crowd Researchers
- S3 Partners – White Paper on S3 / CloudQuant Unique Short Interest Signal2021-02-04 - 18:42
- XRT – THE BIG SHORT – Yesterday’s Short Interest 630%, Today’s 642%??? – Is this a Stealth Short?2021-02-02 - 19:11
- Top Data Provider Pairs with Fintech Maven to Deliver Key Financial Data2021-02-01 - 06:01
- Prosper’s Retail and Macro Economic Datasets added to CloudQuant’s Data Liberator2021-01-19 - 17:06
- QuantsUnited’s Bitcoin Deep Pattern Matching Indicator2021-01-14 - 18:58
Theodore Kekstadt is the Founder and President of Forex Trading Unlocked Inc., and a veteran trader of the Futures, Forex, and Equities markets. He oversees business operations, partner relations, infrastructure services, and online trading consulting. In 1989 he entered the trading business working as a runner for Donaldson, Lufkin, and Jenrette at the CBOE. The same year Theodore also became a student at DePaul University where he earned a degree in Finance. After half a year at the CBOE, the move into the Futures industry was made to the S&P 500 Futures pit at the CME.
In 1991 Theodore began trading 30yr T-Bond Futures and Sugar. By 1994 he was not only trading but also providing market analysis for an institutional market research firm. By 1998 after almost 10 years of trading floor experience, he decided to focus on trading and providing analysis and services to floor traders exclusively. In 2009 things changed.
Forex Trading Unlocked Inc. was created in 2009 as a personal tool. Over the years it developed into a hub for services dedicated to retail and institutional traders. It was through the development of this company that Theodore was inspired to write the book “High Probable Japanese Candlestick Patterns- For 21st Century Online Traders.”
Kekstadt Blogs on CloudQuant
The thoughts and opinions in this blog are those of the author and do not represent an investment recommendation by CloudQuant or Kershner Trading Group.