Home » Theodore Kekstadt, President of Forex Trading Unlocked, Inc.
Topics & Tags for Crowd Researchers
- Quantitative Trading & Algos News. 20, April 20182018-04-20 - 17:27
- JupyterLab and Notebook News. 17, April 20182018-04-17 - 04:23
- CIO Review Names CloudQuant to 50 Most Promising FINTECH Solution Providers2018-04-16 - 21:38
- AI & Machine Learning News. 16, April 20182018-04-16 - 19:09
- CloudQuant presentation for the Students of the University of Chicago Financial Program2018-04-13 - 18:34
Theodore Kekstadt is the Founder and President of Forex Trading Unlocked Inc., and a veteran trader of the Futures, Forex, and Equities markets. He oversees business operations, partner relations, infrastructure services, and online trading consulting. In 1989 he entered the trading business working as a runner for Donaldson, Lufkin, and Jenrette at the CBOE. The same year Theodore also became a student at DePaul University where he earned a degree in Finance. After half a year at the CBOE, the move into the Futures industry was made to the S&P 500 Futures pit at the CME.
In 1991 Theodore began trading 30yr T-Bond Futures and Sugar. By 1994 he was not only trading but also providing market analysis for an institutional market research firm. By 1998 after almost 10 years of trading floor experience, he decided to focus on trading and providing analysis and services to floor traders exclusively. In 2009 things changed.
Forex Trading Unlocked Inc. was created in 2009 as a personal tool. Over the years it developed into a hub for services dedicated to retail and institutional traders. It was through the development of this company that Theodore was inspired to write the book “High Probable Japanese Candlestick Patterns- For 21st Century Online Traders.”
Kekstadt Blogs on CloudQuant
The thoughts and opinions in this blog are those of the author and do not represent an investment recommendation by CloudQuant or Kershner Trading Group.