Alternative Data in Investment Technology is Changing the Game
Cloud computing and access to industrial grade investment and data science tools are changing the playing field for quantitative trading firms. CloudQuant’s CEO Morgan Slade participated in a panel at Stocktoberfest West in October 2017. This has raised the discussion of quantamental investment and data science techniques. This is the merger of technology, investment management, and data science.
Ever increasing datasets are requiring an elastic source of data scientists. CloudQuant believes that the best source is the crowd.
Participating in the discussion are:
- Tim Harrington, Battlefin
- Erik Haines, Guidepoint
- Morgan Slade, CloudQuant
- Chris Petrescu, formerly from WorldQuant
In this discussion, Morgan makes a bold prediction that Bitcoin will surpass $10,000. (Time hack 26:58 to see the prediction)
Topics & Tags for Crowd Researchers
- AI & Machine Learning News. 10, December 20182018-12-10 - 21:55
- Fixing Python Memory Leaks2018-12-07 - 21:59
- AI & Machine Learning News. 03, December 20182018-12-03 - 21:11
- Fintech Capital Markets on CloudQuant’s AI push adds RavenPack for alt-data2018-11-28 - 18:36
- AI & Machine Learning News. 26, November 20182018-11-26 - 18:36