CloudQuant CEO Morgan Slade to speak on second panel at The Trading Show – Chicago 2020…
Last week we revealed that CloudQuant CEO Morgan Slade would be speaking at this years virtual rendition of The Trading Show on a panel titled The Data Process – how data moves from research to production.
Morgan will now also be speaking on a Panel titled Smart Beta- Identifying true factor exposure and understanding factor correlation, again part of the Data & A.I. channel. The panel is due to start at 14:00 EST on Thursday September 17th 2020 – Register here.
Joining Morgan on the panel will be David Mascio, Managing Founder and Princial of Della Prola Capital Management, George Mylinkov, Head of Quantitative Research at Windhaven Investment Management and Maxwell Rhe, Senior Quantitative Researcher at Citadel
In this discussion they aim to touch on :
- Factor selection – deciding which inputs matter most in your analysis and how do you know if they are performing well?
- Risk horizon – how do you allocate based on risk premia?
- Keeping your edge – how can a strategy that everyone knows about still work?
The Data Process panel, announced last week, is also part of the Data & A.I. section of the show, scheduled to start at 13:40 EST on Tuesday September 15th 2020 – Register here.
Joining Morgan on the panel will be Eli Bernstein Head of Data at Wells Fargo Asset Management, Jimmy Karalis Director of Data Sourcing and Strategy at Balyasny Asset Management L.P. and Steven Cannon, Former Head of Model Data at AQR Capital Management.
In a wide ranging discussion they will be touching on :
- Sourcing – receiving data from research teams and outside vendors
- Onboarding – having the right team and technology to bring in new data
- Data monitoring – ensuring the highest quality input throughout the process
- Execution – turning alpha signals into usable models that make trades
Ted Sturiale, CloudQuant’s Vice President of Sales, will also be taking part in the event in a Fireside Chat with Mike Persico, CEO and Founder of Anova Financial Networks.
This will be in the channel Algo and HPC.
The chat is due to start at 12:10 EST on Tuesday September 15th 2020 – Register here.
CloudQuant will also be hosting a virtual booth at the show so we look forward to talking with you there!
See the full show agenda here.