Home » Allocations
October 30, 2017: $25M Algorithmic Trading Strategy Allocation for a crowdsourced trading algorithm.
Since July 31st, 2017 CloudQuant has issued $72 Million USD in allocation certificates to crowdsourced trading algorithms developed by people using our free trading strategy development and backtesting tools.
Trade allocations represent the maximum amount of risk capital that CloudQuant will use for a given trading algorithm based on our estimate of the algorithm’s capacity. Actual allocations vary based upon portfolio construction and performance considerations.
Develop a working algo in less than 1 minute
October 25, 2017 CloudQuant awards another allocation to a crowd researcher who has created a trading strategy. We congratulate the researcher and look forward to the partnership.
October 12, 2017: $15 Million Allocation
September 15, 2017: $10 Million allocation
July 31st, 2017: $15 million allocation
Topics & Tags for Crowd Researchers
- Quantitative Trading & Algos News. 20, April 20182018-04-20 - 17:27
- JupyterLab and Notebook News. 17, April 20182018-04-17 - 04:23
- CIO Review Names CloudQuant to 50 Most Promising FINTECH Solution Providers2018-04-16 - 21:38
- AI & Machine Learning News. 16, April 20182018-04-16 - 19:09
- CloudQuant presentation for the Students of the University of Chicago Financial Program2018-04-13 - 18:34