Home » Allocations
CloudQuant Announces Record First Year Growth and a new Licensing Agreement for Crowd-Resourced Trading Algorithm
April 30, 2018: CloudQuant Allocates $20M USD to a new trading strategy recently licensed from a crowd researcher.
October 30, 2017: $25M Algorithmic Trading Strategy Allocation for a crowdsourced trading algorithm.
Trade allocations represent the maximum amount of risk capital that CloudQuant will use for a given trading algorithm based on our estimate of the algorithm’s capacity. Actual allocations vary based upon portfolio construction and performance considerations.
Develop a working algo in less than 1 minute
October 25, 2017 CloudQuant awards another allocation to a crowd researcher who has created a trading strategy. We congratulate the researcher and look forward to the partnership.
October 12, 2017: $15 Million Allocation
September 15, 2017: $10 Million allocation
July 31st, 2017: $15 million allocation
Topics & Tags for Crowd Researchers
- AI & Machine Learning News. 10, December 20182018-12-10 - 21:55
- Fixing Python Memory Leaks2018-12-07 - 21:59
- AI & Machine Learning News. 03, December 20182018-12-03 - 21:11
- Fintech Capital Markets on CloudQuant’s AI push adds RavenPack for alt-data2018-11-28 - 18:36
- AI & Machine Learning News. 26, November 20182018-11-26 - 18:36